The Cottage is open every Friday and Saturday night from 8:00 PM until 3:00 AM and every Wednesday 7:00 PM until 12:00 AM. You must call the club or make a reservation online. No one will be admitted to the club without a reservation.
ALL FIRST TIME VISITORS MUST HAVE a government or state issued VALID PICTURE I.D. a requirement to join the club and for the security and protection of our members. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this club policy.
No consumption of alcohol outside of the club.
The Cottage has the right to refuse membership to anyone and in addition has the right to revoke or not renew your membership at our desecration.
The Cottage is not responsible for lost or stolen personal property. Please keep your valuables with you at all times. We do offer lockers for storage on a first-come, first-serve basis. Locks can be rented for the evening for a deposit.
Your membership card must be presented each time you visit the club for the security and protection of our members. Replacement membership cards are reissued for a fee.
Pursuant to Pennsylvania statues, the board of directors have approved smoking in designated areas of The Cottage facilities.
We do not except checks, but we do accept Master Card, Discover, American Express, and Visa
There will be no refunds of membership fees or door donations for any reason.
The Cottage management and staff does not promote, sanction, condone or encourage sadomasochism, bondage and dominance or any other illegal activities that violate Pennsylvania statues or laws.
Management reserves the right to refuse admission or membership to anyone. We are a private club and our interests are in our members, their privacy, and well-being. Disregard of club rules and rules of etiquette (below) could result in being permanently banned from the club.
- NO MEANS NO - The Cottage owners, management and staff take pride in our reputation in the lifestyle community of being a club where respect for each other is unmatched, No means No, enough said.
- DISCRETION - What goes on at the club stays at the club!
- Reservations - are required for admission. Please do NOT arrive without a reservation. If you are a member, use the reservation page or call the club reservation line at (717) 334-0882.
- ARRIVAL – First time guests should arrive by 7:00 PM to apply for membership and receive your club tour by our Host and Hostess. First time guests are required to arrive before 11 PM. Doors are locked and only members who arranged with management in advance will be allowed entrance after the front desk closes. Your Hosts and Hostesses will explain club rules and etiquette as part of your tour. Please note: arriving after 11 PM for any reason will incur a $25.00 late fee.
- DRESS CODE – It is an old cliché but true, "You never get a second chance to make a first impression". Dress to impress! No cut off shorts, blue jeans with or without holes, sweat pants, muscle type shirts or baseball style caps.
- BYOB – Bring Your Own Bottle. We do not sell liquor, beer, or cigarettes on the premises. Law requires our RAMP/TIPS certified bartenders to serve your alcohol. Remember, the bartender reserves the right to refuse to serve anyone who appears to be intoxicated, even your own alcohol. We adhere to Pennsylvania state liquor laws. Last call is 1:45 a.m.
- ILLEGAL DRUGS - Controlled substances are NOT allowed. The use, sale, purchase, transfer, or illegal use of any controlled or/and possession of a illegal substance while on club premises, is strictly prohibited.
- NO CAMERAS or VIDEO CAMERAS including cell phones with cameras allowed. We understand the need to have cell phones with you for babysitters and other communication needs, however, if anyone is caught using a cell phone to take pictures or video, that person will be escorted to the door and will be permanently banned from the club.
- VIP ROOMS – VIP check in is anytime after 2 PM on day of arrival. VIP rooms are private rooms for our members and are NOT party rooms. VIP rooms are required to be Paid for in advance.
- CLUB ROOMS - If you are staying the evening with us, rooms are assigned to you no later than at 2:30 AM or at the discretion of management. Club rooms are required to be Paid for in advance.
- LATE CHECK OUT – You will be charged a fee of $25.00 per hour or any fraction thereof if your room is not vacated by 11 AM.
- FIREARMS - No firearms or weapons of any kind allowed on the property, even if you have a permit.
- SMOKING - Cigarette smoking is permitted in designated areas only. Cigar and/or pipes are prohibited.
- CAMPING - Trailers, motor homes and other recreational vehicles cannot be parked on the premises without a reservation and during special events recreational vehicles are not allowed.
- 1. Q. What is the age range of our guests?
- A. Our member age ranges from 21-70.
- 2. Q. What should I wear?
- A. Casual but appropriate for a nightclub. (Sexy Clubwear)
- 3. Q. How do I get to The Cottage?
- A. Directions and address will be given when you make a reservation.
- 4. Q. How many people attend your events?
- A. 69-96 on Fridays, 96-200 on Saturdays.